MS-EIA will enable you to make an impact with your career. Here are examples of publicly posted positions for which students of the MS-EIA will be well-qualified.
Competitive Skills for an Impactful Career
The MS-EIA curriculum provides critical skills sets that are in particular demand from employers in the environmental sector according to our research. These include the ability to:
- Understand the fundamentals of chemical, physical and the natural sciences, and their applications key to global policy challenges
- Understand key policy paradigms, actors, and institutions in environment and international affairs
- Use analytical methods and critical tools of environmental science
- Utilize your skills to collect, process, visualize, and analyze data to answer policy questions in environment and international affairs
- Work in teams with various disciplinary backgrounds
These skills are relevant to positions in the public, private and non-governmental sectors that command competitive salaries.
Secure a meaningful career with a positive impact on people and the planet through this flexible yet rigorous interdisciplinary degree from Georgetown University.